Elliot Braun is an associate with Rebar Bernstiel. He has spent his career in insurance litigation. His prior experience involved insurance defense and insurance subrogation. At Rebar Bernstiel, Elliot represents insurance carriers and their insureds in complex pre-litigation and civil litigation matters.
Elliot obtained his Bachelor of Arts degree, cum laude, in Criminal Justice and Psychology from Rutgers University and his Juris Doctorate from Rutgers School of Law-Camden.
- New York State Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Pennsylvania State Bar Association
- US District Court of New Jersey
- Eastern District Court of Pennsylvania
Elliot currently resides in New York City with his wife. He is an avid Green Day Packers fan, hiker, and science fiction reader.