Seth is an associate in the New York Office of Rebar Bernstiel. He focuses his practice in complex litigation matters, representing both businesses and individuals. Seth splits his practice between representing professionals and organizations in civil litigations and representing businesses in commercial litigation matters.
Seth is a proud graduate of Binghamton University where he earned Bachelor of Arts degrees in Political Science and History. He graduated from St. John’s School of Law, receiving Dean’s List Honors. Seth was a senior staff member on the American Bankruptcy Institute Law Review. Seth was also the president of a student organization, a research assistant and a teaching assistant while in law school.
- Civil Rights Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- General Litigation
- Nursing Home Litigation
- Premise Liability and Security
- Skilled Nursing Litigation
- Rising Star Business Litigation, 2017, 2018
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of New York
- New Jersey
- Member of the Claims and Litigation Management Alliance.
- Member of the Professional Liability Underwriting Society
- Defense Research Institute, Trucking Law Committee
Seth is actively involved in the Binghamton University and St. John’s School of Law Alumni Associations. Seth regularly mentors undergraduate and law students as they embark on a legal career. Seth is also a proud supporter of Gift of Life, an registry facilitating transplants for patients in the United States and aboard.
Seth is an avid golfer and loves to cook.
"Early Expert Intervention in Challenging Economic Damages in Personal Injury Litigation," Nassau County Bar Association, March 8, 2018
Risk v. Severity, Overlooked Aspect of Challenging Economic Damages and Various Strategies to Employ, New York Athletic Club, January 11, 2018
Moderator, panel on success in law school, networking and landing a job sponsored by the St. John's School of Law Jewish Law Students Association on March 23, 2017.